Now, no one has the time to scour the internet for hours or engage in constant brainstorming sessions only to come up with pickup lines that don’t work on Hinge!
But what is the solution?
It’s our list of the 10 best Hinge pickup lines!
Using some solid research skills and creativity, we have come up with the best ways you can get the person of your dreams to start chatting with you on Hinge.
So without wasting any more time, let’s dive right into it and get your Hinge journey started.
Why is Hinge a Great Dating App?
Okay so first thing’s first, we gonna help you understand and realize why expending time and effort on Hinge, as opposed to other popular dating apps, is worth it!
Feeling more confident about jumping on Hinge?
Let’s get the ball rolling and jump straight into our carefully-curated list that’ll actually work on Hinge!
No Matches On Hinge? Get More Likes In 5 Simple Steps!
Best Hinge Profile Examples to Stand Out
The Best Time To Boost On Hinge (Ultimate 2023 Guide)
Best Answers To Hinge Questions [9 Funny & Creative Lines]
What Is Hinge ‘Most Compatible’ & How Does It Work?
10 Best Hinge Pick-up Lines That Work
Putting together this list was not easy, especially because different things appeal to different people. While food-related opening lines have now become extremely popular with the millennials, some people still do a great job with just open-ended questions.
But lucky for you, our list has the perfect balance of everything! From a surprising opener to catch someone off-guard to lifestyle-related openers, there is something for everyone.
Let’s have a look, shall we ⬇
1. Tell me what you love to snack on and I’ll tell you what your personality is like. Corn chips, potato balls, or some gooey cheese balls?
Can you spot the trick in this one? So instead of thinking about whether to respond or not, you read this conversation starter and immediately start wondering about your favorite snack!
This is a great way to get a response from someone you really like.
2. Here is a quick thought experiment. If time wasn’t an issue for you, where would you go and what would you do?
Again, like the first one, this is a great way to get someone to respond to you. But this holds a deeper question and can also get you a sense of who is on the other side!
Looking for serious relationship and have no idea how to select the right match?Get consulted by one of our relationship counselors ⬇ NOW⬇
3. Hey there! I see you got bit by the travel bug too. I can’t wait to go somewhere tropical this year. Any plans on your end?
If there is another thing after food that millennials and GEN-Z are really into, it’s traveling. After all, who doesn’t like to take a trip every now and then?
So if you have come across someone’s profile with a travel photo that you like, get the conversation flowing!
4. So, aside from taking my breath away, what do you do for a living?
Contrary to popular opinion, invitational messages that are flirty remain to date, a great way to get a girl to melt for you. However, this can be a bit risky so only do this if you are REALLY into someone and can see a potential match!
5. Were we just talking? No? Well, can we start?
Sometimes, it’s great to kick things off with something light-hearted and funny. This pop-up question is just that, funny a little bit flirty, and very light!
6. Hey, I saw your photos. I love your vegetable garden! I’ve always wanted to have one too, but I was never able to pull it off.
If you are still testing the waters and not too sure about your choice, you can start with a personal conversation starter like this one. However, make sure to not get too personal!
7. Wow, I didn’t realize that works of art were allowed to leave the museum.
Such cheesy lines are a great way to show women that romanticism is very much alive. So if you have found someone on Hinge who has really awakened your soft side, give this line a shot!
8. Hi, if I had to take a guess, I would say that you are more of a beach person than a mountain person. Am I right?
Lines or questions that get the other person thinking about the best response are effective to start things off slowly, but surely.
9. Tell me two truths and a lie about yourself. Go!
You can also use the power of Hinge just to connect with someone and get to know them better. Use this to take a sneak peek inside the other person and get talking!
10. Your bio kind of made me smile, so I thought I should get to know you better. How was your day?
Honesty is the best policy. So if you came across a bio that really appealed to you, go and tell the person!
This brings us to the end. Do give these lines a shot and let’s see how it goes for you!