The Data We Collect And How We Use It
Whether you register or not, information may be collected by your presence on the 1matching website.
These data are into four categories;
1) Personal information like your name, e-mail address – which can be used to identify you, contact you or confirm your passwords.
2) Billing information such as your credit card details, which is a subset of personal information and which may be used to bill you for service you have knowingly purchased.
3) Usage information such as your IP address, click patterns on 1matching website, and other information indicative of your purchase patterns and use of the 1matching website
4) Anonymous information which is extracted from personal information and usage information is then aggregated across users to determine the demographics, habits, preferences, or statistical characteristics of the 1matching website users, but which cannot be used to identify you or your specific usage history.
We may collect the following categories of information on our website and use them for purposes clearly expressed below
- Website activity:
Data about your browsing activity on our website
- Device and browser information:
Technical information about the device or browser you use for accessing our website. For instance, your device’s IP address, and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device’s unique identifier, such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID.
- Contact information:
If you choose to provide your name, email address, or phone number
- Account Information:
If you open an account, we will collect your username and a password, and other necessary information to open and access your account
- Customer Service Information:
Information you may provide to customer service, including survey responses.
- Third-party information:
We may collect additional information about you from third-party sources where we have the right to do so.
Whom We Share The Data With
When prompted to, we may disclose information about you with;
- Our service providers:
Companies we contract with who help with parts of our business operations. We require that our service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us.
- Your Service Provider:
Companies under contract with or acting on your behalf, who handle data, such as customer lists, on your behalf.
- Our subsidiaries and other related companies
- In connection with legal proceedings:
When we are under a legal obligation to do so, for instance, to comply with the binding order of a court, or where disclosure is necessary to exercise, establish, or defend the legal rights of 1matching, our advertisers, or any other third party
- In connection with a sale of our business:
If a third party acquires some or all of our business or assets, we may disclose your information in connection with the sale
- We also share technical data that we gather about your browsing habits and your device, such as data relating to our cookies, tracking pixels, and similar technologies, with other advertising companies in the digital advertising ecosystem. This enables them and us to better target ads to you.
We may also disclose aggregated anonymized information to third parties